Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Magic Circle hates the internetz... Allen & Overy

While the Vault rankings are nice and everything, my anglophilia still manages to get the best of me at times. You’d think that spending the past year in Mayfair surrounded by men who walked like there were sticks shoved up their rectums would have quelled this sentiment, but apparently not. So I thought I’d poke around the Magic Circle firms a bit. I was going to start with Slaughter and May, but they don’t list associates on the website. And Freshfields doesn’t list associates in the US or UK. Clifford Chance doesn’t list class years or alma maters. Instead, I give you the New York office of Allen & Overy, Class of 2007. The most astonishing thing I noticed clicking through the associate profiles was that there were 3-5 Brooklyn Law School grads at Allen & Overy. Shame on you. I’ll poke around Linklaters soon.

Michigan: 2

NYU: 2

UChicago: 1

Fordham: 3

Columbia: 1

Cornell: 1


I tried to find the information for the London offices, but most of the associate profiles were empty.

1 comment:

  1. I always appreciate the impressive work. Thanks all for doing such via Law School

    Regards
    David

    ReplyDelete